March 4, 2013

A post for Reagan

Reagan is at such a fun and crazy stage right now, and I can't help but feel that my baby is going to be gone very soon and I will have a little lady on my hands! So I wanted to take the time to record some of the things she has been up to lately so we can always remember her at this stage. (Warning: This post will probably be pretty wordy and not so picture-y, proceed at your own risk!)

Just feedin her "bobi" some lunch.

She has been talking A LOT lately. I swear everyday brings a new word that I didn't even know she knew. Some of her favorite things to say include: ha hog (hot dog), go (for when daddy won't leave her alone), ca-cas (cookies), Nan Nan (my mom), jush (juice), and bobi (baby). She says tons of things, but those are the most often repeated at house. Mama has to be her number one most said word though, I think I hear it about  300 times per hour!

She has quite the...shall we say, personality. Okay, it is really attitude! She thinks she is bigger than she is. She refuses to ride in her stroller anymore and she WILL NOT ride in a cart at the store. She thinks she should be pushing the cart or holding my hand so she can get to everything on the shelves. Needless to say I rarely have the will power to venture anywhere too crazy without Josh there to help wrangle her now a days. She also thinks she needs to buckle herself into her booster seat, most days I have the patitence to let her do it, but on the days I buckle her in she gives me a look like I betrayed her and it breaks her heart.

For about a week, every time I went to get her up in the morning she was naked! What a goof ball.

She LOVES "Jake and the Never Land Pirates" so, so much. I will try get a couple things done when she watches an episode and it always makes me smile when I hear her say "Let's go!" or when she "counts" the gold deblumes with them. She also loves to dance and move NON STOP. I am pretty much exhausted at the end of the day from her dragging me around with her as she terrorizes the house.

She really is a good girl. She might be crazy and make us insane some days but she loves to snuggle at the end of the day. More often than not when we ask her not to do something she will stop. She will say "dot you" almost always when we give her something and she is always good for a laugh! The other day I was having an emotional pregnant reaction to some stupid commercial or something and when she saw that I was crying she came over and rubbed my back, just like I do for her.

Just helpin daddy and pop pop install a new sink.

She is my little buddy and I often find myself wondering what I did with all the time I had before she was here. I sure thought I was busy, but I had no idea what busy was. Reagan is the joy of our lives and we are so lucky to have her! We love you Reagan roo roo!

4 cool kid(s):

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

What a sweet heart! I love it when their little personalities really start to shine through. :) and I agree, although they can drive us crazy and make us exhausted, they are so worth it.

Aubrey A said...

Oh Heather! She is such a doll! I can't wait to see your new little guy! He'll be adorable too. Give her lots of love from us! What a cutie-pie!!!

Jessica said...

I loved this post, Heather. Reagan is such a cutie! She will be such a good big sister. :) Miss you guys!

Lacy said...

She is ADORABLE! Love her! She's getting so big, I can't even believe it!! I'm excited to wait to watch her be a big sister :)