For Reagan's Birthday we decided to go to the Zoo. She was more into all of the people around then the actual animals but she had a grand old time doing what she does best, riding around in her stroller and smiling at whoever might catch her eye.
(I promise she wears shoes, but she is just so good at taking them off that we usually give up pretty quick.)
We did get her to look at the big animals like the Giraffes and Elephants. I know she will just love to look at all the animals when she gets a little older and can hold still for more than half a second.
Reagan's friend Cora came to the Zoo with us. Reagan loves to look at Cora, she found her much more entertaining than any of the animals!
Later on, we had some family and friends over for ice cream and cake. The weather was PERFECT so we decided to have it outside.
This is my attempt at a cute birthday cake....ha ha. Good try, I guess? Anyway, you will be seeing a MUCH cuter cake that Reagan got to smash in her one year photo shoot that I will post about later.
Reagan was actually pretty into opening her gifts. She got totally spoiled by everyone. She got LOTS of cute clothes, some toys that she is already in love with and her favorite, books!
| Don't mind Reagan's face. This picture was taken near the end of our visit and as you can see, she was ready to take a nap. |
Later on, we had some family and friends over for ice cream and cake. The weather was PERFECT so we decided to have it outside.
This is my attempt at a cute birthday cake....ha ha. Good try, I guess? Anyway, you will be seeing a MUCH cuter cake that Reagan got to smash in her one year photo shoot that I will post about later.
Reagan was actually pretty into opening her gifts. She got totally spoiled by everyone. She got LOTS of cute clothes, some toys that she is already in love with and her favorite, books!
Reagan was into her cake as well (she takes after me on that one....my bad). Cora wanted to try some too.
Reagan had such a fun first birthday! She was such a trooper even though we dragged her around more than usual and despite the fact that she was teething. What a good girl!
WE LOVE YOU REAGAN! We are so glad that Heavenly Father sent you to us. We love getting to be your parents. We are so so glad that you are ours forever!




5 cool kid(s):
It was a beautiful day! She's such a cute little girl!! Love her face!!
Very sweet! Happy Birthday to Reagan! Looks like she had such a fun day!
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS ONE! When did this happen? She is so darling though. I can't wait to see the cake smashing pictures. :)
What a fun birthday! The picture of you helping Reagan open her gifts is beautiful! Miss you guys!
Such a good time! Love the pictures! She was such a trooper on her special day... and I liked the cake!
Post a Comment