May 29, 2012

4 Years!

Tomorrow is our fourth anniversary! Gosh, I really feel like the luckiest girl in the world. The last four years have flown by. I am so lucky to be married to my very best friend. We had talked about it and decided that we weren't going to do anything too exciting because we have a ton of things that we could put that money toward at the moment, but Josh was a big fat liar and surprised the heck out of me. 

Life has been pretty crazy lately (we are buying a house)! So I have maybe been stressing (I am really good at that) about carpet and paint and moving and spending lots and lots of dough so this surprise couldn't have come at a better time! On Friday Josh told me that we were going to go down to City Creek for some shopping and then some dinner down town, and to top it all off we stayed at the Anniversary Inn. My mom had Reagan (thanks momma!). It was SOOO nice to escape "real life" for a night and not think about anything! I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a quick picture with the temple in the background. I love being near any temple, but "our" temple just makes me so happy. Josh is the perfect man for me and I am so so so blessed to have him forever. Ah, so mushy....sorry 'bout that, I am usually SO not that girl, but I really am so blessed to have him as my husband. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JOSH! I LOVE YOUR FACE!

5 cool kid(s):

Jessica said...

Awe, that Josh is a keeper! Happy anniversary, and congratulations on the house!

Aubrey A said...

Has it really been 4 years? Crazy how fast it flies!!! :) So nice that he spoiled you. What a good guy! :):) Happy Anniversary you two crazy love birds!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Josh always was good at surprising you. What a wonderful surprise! I didn't know you guys were buying a house. You need to feel me in. Where are you moving, when, etc. Man, we need to catch up someday. Love you two. Happy Anniversary.

Miranda said...

That Joshy boy... he must really like you or something! :) Happy Anniversary today.

Charlyn said...

That is a super sweet surprise. And good luck with the house buying, that is pretty exciting!!