May 7, 2012

Already?

I have been feeling sentimental the last few days because Reagan is turning ONE in less than a week. I CANNOT believe it. Time really has flown by. It can't really be a WHOLE year ago that they put her in my arms, can it? We love her more than I could ever attempt to express. She is our joy and we can't imagine life without her. We are just so so so in love with her. I am going to try to make time go a little slower for the next few days.....not that being one is a bad thing, but she just won't be a baby baby any more. Breaks my heart a little bit! WE LOVE YOU LITTLE STINK! We have had so much fun with you this year, thanks for being our little girl!


4 cool kid(s):

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

This year really has gone by so fast! I just can't believe it. Happy birthday little Reagan!

Aubrey A said...

They really do get so big so fast. What a fun time of life you're entering though. I stand by what I said on Sunday, enjoy this next year. It really will be the best. :)

Charlyn said...

It is crazy how fast time goes, I can't believe its been 7 years since high school. Happy Birthday to Reagan!

Miranda said...

I can't believe she is 1!! What a beautiful little girl. I'm excited to see her 1 yr photos.