So I was downloading pictures onto our computer the other day and I realized that there are some super cute pictures that I have not shared, or blogged about. So this is a random update of some things we have been up to (some from all the way back in February).
I love this picture so much. It kind of kills me. This was on Valentine's Day. Josh bought Reagan some flowers. Apparently she was offended that he would think she wouldn't notice if he just bought her some cheap carnations. She was more than happy to look at the more expensive ones he bought me. Ha ha. This girl knows what she wants!
I don't remember what was going on with this picture. I do remember that I just love this little outfit on her. So sweet!
The adventure of trying to feed yourself new food is always worth taking a picture or two, I think.
We went to go pick up Mitch from off his mission. Reagan was excited to meet him! Too bad we were at the wrong gate. Good times.
Again, this picture doesn't have any real significance, other than I just wanted to share one of our (almost) daily walks. Reagan loves to be outside!
Reagan's 1st Easter! The Easter bunny left her some pretty cool stuff, mom and dad might have eaten most of her candy though. Reagan also went to go see her friend Cora get blessed on Easter.
I CANNOT believe that in one month I am going to have a ONE YEAR OLD. It really blows my mind. It feels like about three months ago I was impatiently awaiting her arrival. We love our crazy, sweet, energetic, sassy little Reagan!



4 cool kid(s):
I love, love, love this post. Reagan is darling, I wish we could play more often. :)
Love all the pictures. Time flies by soooo fast! It's crazy!!! Please keep posting so I can continue to watch this little girl grow. Going to miss seeing her little face. :)
I too love all the pictures! Reagan looks like your nieces to me in that second picture. Am I crazy? Darling girl none the less. :)
Love all the pictures of your cutie pie! Yay for walks. You were at the wrong gate when you went to see Mitch come home? You have to tell me that story!
Post a Comment