March 28, 2012

Things I LOVE

So I have been meaning to update my blog for about 3 weeks now, and I just haven't gotten around to it. So now all those things I was going to blog about seem like old news. I was going to blog about getting a new couch (woo hoo!) and about how Reagan started crawling (sooo cute), but instead I want to just write about some of the things that I love about life at the moment. So here are a list of some things I LOVE.

I LOVE seeing Reagan's little face when she wakes up from a nap or in the morning. Nothing beats it.

I LOVE going on walks in the awesome spring sunshine.

I LOVE sitting on the swing on the back porch and just talking about anything and everything with who ever I am with. 

I LOVE getting into bed after Josh because he will always lay on my side of the bed to get it warm for me.

I LOVE  thin mints. :)

I LOVE  this time of year, and getting to listen to General Conference.

I LOVE going to to temple. 

I LOVE singing along to whatever I might be listening to. 

I LOVE seeing flowers popping up everywhere.

 I LOVE getting lost in a good book. 

I LOVE having a clean house. (I don't love getting my house clean so much though)

I LOVE people stopping me in public to tell me that I have a beautiful baby. :) 

I LOVE the few hours I get with Josh (and sometimes our DVR) after Reagan goes to sleep at night. 

I LOVE Gain laundry detergent. 

I LOVE Pinterest. 

I LOVE watching Reagan learn and try new things. 

I have been trying to be more positive with life in general, I wouldn't say that I am a negative person, but I have tried to make a conscience effort to look for the good. I must say, it really does make a difference. I find that I am happy almost all of the time. I can honestly say that I love life!  

  

 

 

6 cool kid(s):

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I loved hearing about all the things you love. And yay for Reagan starting to crawl. I don't know when that day will come for little Aubrey... but I do know when she does I am going to be one proud mama. :) So I have been thinking lately about how much I miss singing... in a choir... with you. I think we need to find a little group we can join together so we can sing again.

Lacy said...

LOVE this! Awesome post! :) And nice job, Reagan! Can't wait to see the cute little peanut on Sunday! :) XoXo Love you guys!

Aubrey A said...

Awww, Reagan can crawl. Sweet. They get so big, so fast!!! I too have been making a more concerted effort as of late to look more at the positive and less on the negative. I think it's just too easy in life to see the negative side of things. . .because it's all around us! When we try to see the good more, it appears more often. . .that's been my experience. So here's to more good! Love it!

Charlyn said...

I love watching Malachi learn and try new things too. As a Mom it is so exciting and amazing, I can't believe all the things he can do now. I like your top ten post too, I didn't know any of those things about you.

Shaylin said...

Awesome post! I love it! Reagan is getting so big! And she is a beautiful baby! :)

Miranda said...

I LOVE everything about this post!