August 8, 2011

Summer!

I CANNOT believe how quickly this summer has been flying by. We have filled it with lots of BBQs, walks and trips to Ab's to get shakes(I like that part a lot!). Here are a few pictures of some other stuff we have been up to.

 (Please excuse my man like appearance. It was really hot that day so I wanted my hair up!)

We went to the Zoo! I had Reagan in the cutest outfit with a giraffe on it that was going to make for a really cute picture, but I guess she wasn't down with that plan cause she pooped ALL OVER it before we even made it inside. Silly baby.

We went with my mom, sister and her kids. It was my niece Avery's birthday and it was fun to get to spend it with her.

 Here we have Josh and Reagan watching ANOTHER baseball game. Summer=baseball which= me being bored out of my mind 90% of the time and Josh being in his happy place.


Here is MY happy place! Josh took me to the Tim McGraw concert. Can I just say how much I love him please?  A LOT! Not only can he sing, he can make pants that look ridiculous on anyone else look awesome! I think I smiled for the entire concert.
Ahhhh, Summer!

3 cool kid(s):

Aubrey A said...

You couldn't look like a man if you tried Heather!!! :) I'm soooo jealous that you got to go see Tim McGraw, but also equally happy that you got to spend sometime in your happy place too. :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Ah, she is too cute. We REALLY need to plan a playdate you know. Mostly for us... since the babes don't really care. But I would love to play sometime. And in responce to your note on FB.. YES I totally understand how those days go. :) I still love you. There were a million people there so you probably were better off not being there. Our ward had 4 baby blessings that day and we already have a huge ward. Anyway. Love ya.

Shaylin said...

Don't you hate how babies always poop or throw up on the clothes you want them to wear!?! April always does that! It makes me crazy! Looks like you've had a great summer! Btw - Reagan is a real cutie!