June 30, 2011

Feeling sentimental

So Sunday we blessed Reagan. It was so beautiful, Josh did such a good job! There were a few tender mercies in that blessing for me because things that I had hoped she would be blessed with that were not your run of the mill blessing things were said, and I cried like a huge baby.



I was also released from my calling as a primary teacher on Sunday and put in as laurel adviser. I was so happy to be called back into YW, it is the best! I must admit though that I am really sad to leave the Primary. When I first got called into Primary I was luke warm toward it, but I have really grown to love it sooo much, and that is probably why I was released. I think that once we have learned what we were supposed to the Lord helps us move on so we can learn something new.

I am just feeling really blessed and I am so thankful. I feel like we have had one trial after another since Reagan was born, but I am seeing tons of blessings and it overwhelms me......I am just so glad that we have been so blessed!

4 cool kid(s):

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Josh did an amazing job with the blessing. It was beautiful. I'm sad we had to leave so fast. I would have loved to chat more. So we need to get together soon.

. said...

She's gorgeous!

Aubrey A said...

It was a wonderful blessing. You could feel the love of not only an earthly father, but a Heavenly Father through it. Thank you for having us come! We were so happy to be able to experience that with you guys.

Oh and thanks for your comment on my blog. I will cuddle here every second I get. Wish we were closer so I could have a more opportunities. *Sigh*

Aubrey A said...

Heehee. . .that was suppose to say "her" not "here". :)