April 13, 2009

Random spring happenings

Happy Birthday Josh!

Josh's birthday was April 7th, which happens to be the same day as my Dad's birthday. As you can see Josh is 22. I will be 23 in September and the fact that I am a WHOLE 7 MONTHS older than Josh drives me crazy. I am a cradle robber I guess. Ha ha.


I got a new camera! Woo hoo! I had been feeling a little sorry for myself lately when I took pictures with my old camera that only had 5 mega pixels. Oh the shame of it all. Now I have a camera with more than double the mega pixels, 12.2 to be exact. It is really supposed to be my anniversary present but Josh had already bought it so he figured I might as well use it. Thanks Joshie!

Here is an adorable pic I had to share that was taken with my new camera. Isn't Syd so cute?

My brother Josh(not to be confused with my husband Josh) proposed to his now fiance Jenna over conference weekend. My mom and I decorated their hotel room and it was so fun!
Not too shabby huh? It was actually quite a bit of work but it was so fun and the best part was that Jenna had no idea that he was going to propose that night.

I just have to say how amazing conference was for me. Elder Hollands talk was the BEST. I think it will be one of those that goes down in history like Elder Bednar's Tender Mercies talk, Ya know? I will never think of the Savior the same way after that talk. It is nice to be reminded of what we should be focusing on because it is so easy to get distracted by things that really don't matter!

6 cool kid(s):

THE Bjarnson's said...

Oh Happy Birthdy Josh! Rhetts was on the 8th. I love the new camera. Tell your brother I said congrats.. Oh and Im glad you finally updated your blog!yeah

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Oh man I forgot to wish Josh a happy birthday! So Happy LATE birthday Joshie Poo! And I too am glad you finally decided to update your blog. I've missed you friend!

Aaron/Kami said...

Yeah! You updated! I bet you love your new cam cam... and I loved Elder Holland's talk too!

cheyney webb said...

It was so great to see ya'll. Sorry I couldn't make it to the birthday dinner.
And dont worry Heather, I am older than Ryan too.

oxox

Alli B said...

I would have to agree Elder Holland's was my favorite talk too! I was able to go to the 2nd session at the conference center and I gotta tell ya how amazing it was to have the Prophet walk in and then total silence! There was no way any one in the conference center could deny that he is the Prophet! I love the Church!!

Ike and Bethany said...

Hey you two. You guys are so cute!!! I found you through other blogs and hope you don't mind that I added you to my list.