February 28, 2009

Tag

I was tagged by my sister so here it goes!

8 favorite T.V. shows:

1. THE OFFICE

2. American Idol

3. The Biggest Loser

4. House Hunters

5. Jazz games

6. 24

7. Kath & Kim (stupid but funny)

8.Criminal Minds



8 things I did yesterday:

1. went to work

2. did some homework

3. cashed a check

4. went shopping for my niece and nephews birthday

5. went to Costco and saw my friend from High School

6. went out to eat (Chinese)

7. laughed so hard I cried

8. contemplated hacking my hair off


8 things I look forward to:

1. being done with school

2. buying a house

3. summer

4. football season

5. I always look forward to the weekend

6. having a job that makes me happy

7. reading books that are not for school

8.the next Harry Potter movie(I'm a dork, I know)



8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Tepa Nyaki

2. Texas Roadhouse

3. Olive Garden

4. Chili's

5. Five Guys

6. Rumbi

7. Leatherbys

8. anything with food really


8 things on my wish list:

1. more time

2. a house

3. a new camera

4. a degree

5. a vacation

6. a dog

7. a brain that remembers everything the first time

8. ??


I tag Miranda, Carly and Liz

4 cool kid(s):

Anonymous said...

Heather, you can't tag me. Alright I'll do it later. You are always contemplating hacking your hair off and you better be excited for the next Harry Potter movie.

Teresa said...

I have to ask...what is five guys??? I have seen that a few times now and don't know what it is!!
I hope you get a dog too, and I just think you should know...although, I am sure you have been told before, your brain will never remember anything the first time once you pass into adulthood, then motherhood comes and it barely remembers the day of the week, or even your own kids names sometimes!! Good luck with that!
And congrats on your marriage, I never got to tell you that! You guys make a very cute couple!

Emily said...

Oh heather, Your blog is so cute. Will you come help me with mine? Leave the hair...pony tails solve everything.

Alli B said...

Hey Heather! Its was great to hear from you! Your blog is adorable! How is everything going?