February 6, 2009

Ode to school

I have not posted lately because I honestly have nothing worth blogging about. What, you say? life always brings us something blog worthy to brag/ramble about. Not true! This is a glimpse into my life the past couple of weeks.
That's right kids. I am taking Biology. When I registered for classes this semester I thought to myself, Biology shouldn't be too bad, I might as well get it out of the way. I was wrong! My nights consist of making and studying literally hundreds of flash cards with words like "Golgi Complex", "Endoplasmic reticulum", "Ribosomes", "Mitochondria" and other such nonsense words that no human being should be forced to learn. I am actually posting to escape doing homework for my biology lab at this very moment. The moral of the story is that I should have a kid in order to escape this going to school business, and then I will have something to blog about! Okay not really, but I feel better now that I have ranted. Happy studying!

5 cool kid(s):

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I am totally for the having a kid theory to get out of school. It worked for me!

Anonymous said...

Edward is pretty good at biology. Maybe you can find yourself one of him and have him "help" you. haha, ok sorry. That was lame.

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather, I'm sure you will do just fine in Biology. You are smart, you know how to apply yourself. And Dont worry we all need breaks. Hey you should come over to the Leatherwood household, it wont make you baby hungry... I love them dearly,they are just crazy. Oh and that cabin is in Smith and Moorehouse up in weber. But I'm sure that there are a lot of cabins that look the same. Good luck on your homework!

Aaron/Kami said...

I agree! You do need a kid! That would be so fun... :)

Stephanie said...

I love biology! HAng in there! It will be worth it!