April 22, 2009

Profile


So I was messing around with my blog and I found this weird thing on my profile where it asks you a random (and I do mean random) question. Then you answer it and it shows up on your profile. So if you look at my profile and think what the? You will know that this is what I was talking about. It is kinda funny/weird/cool. Just go into your profile and edit it, it is that last option on there. I think you all should do it...... thats all.

3 cool kid(s):

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Haha that is the wierdest thing ever. But I think I might just have to go try it myself. WE'll see what happens.

Emily said...

all I have to say is what the.....

Stephanie said...

your so funny! It was fun to see last weekend. I just got all caught up on your blog. Nice profile layout by the way....guess we have the same taste. lol