November 1, 2012

Halloweeny

 I was pretty dang excited when we went to Costco and saw this Elephant costume, I couldn't help myself, it is just too awesome. I am kinda dreading the day when Reagan will be the one choosing what she wants to be for Halloween.
 I want to be in charge. Dang it. 
 
 A few weeks back we had a special Halloween party on the Andrus side. Grandma goes all out and the kids have a blast! Here Josh is teaching Reagan the finer points of swinging at a pinata to cause maximum damage.

 I mean, really. She is so stinkin cute!

 She wasn't totally sure how she felt about the leaves...so cute.

 Reagan was actually somewhat helpful during our pumpkin carving. She didn't love the "guts" so much though.

 Helpin Uncle Mitch!

 On Halloween day we went to visit Uncle Josh in the hospital since his lung decided to collapse. What the heck, lung? Get it together!

 We had tons of fun trick or treating, watching Josh scare the "pee" out of people (I won't name names) and going through a scary haunted house in the neighborhood.
Yay for Halloween!

4 cool kid(s):

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love that little elephant of yours! And just so you know, the power of brainwashing can be quite beneficial in "helping" your child decide what they want to be for Halloween. Maddie wanted to be a princess this year... and instead went as a flapper girl. The power of persuasion! :)
I hope your brother gets better soon. Super sad.

Aubrey A said...

Reagan does make quite the adorable elephant! :) What a fun Halloween! I'm sorry to hear about your brother though. That's no bueno. I do hope he gets better soon!

Jessica said...

I LOVE the elephant costume!!! I hope your brother is okay!

CAid said...

https://viralata.finance