Whew!! The summer is about half way over, but it feels like it has gone on for months and months. I am not working this summer and I thought it would be so relaxing and I could get so much done. I was very wrong. Lets take a glimpse into the madness, shall we?? First let me tell you of two unfortunate events.
1) I got into a car accident which gave me the pleasure of waking up everyday by 5:30 to take Josh to work so I could have a vehicle, since my car was in the shop for 3 1/2 WEEKS. (sorry I didn't take any pictures)
2) Our laptop got totally busted, so we had no computer to do our homework on.
Ok, so I had no car or computer and I am the Girls Camp Director for my ward.......
Anyway, long story short we got through it (barely) with me only having 2 nervous break downs. I had no idea how much work it is to put girls camp together until I was in it up to my eyeballs. And this was on top of normal life and taking chemistry(which I am pretty sure came from hell) this semester.
Now that I have given you all the poor me speech here are some pictures.




5 cool kid(s):
I felt the same way about chemistry!!! You kill me though. sounds like quite the summer so far!! You guys are so cute-
You look so pretty in that picture of you and Josh!
I'm sorry Heather. That does NOT sound like a fun summer (other then the actual girls camp part). Hopefully your luck has changed and things will work out a little better for you now!
I didn't know you got in a car accident!!??! That sucks bad for you....hopefully your summer gets lots better. :) But, cute pics... you always look so cute!!
Aww my little girl is getting all growed up!!! Life is crazy. Wait until you have kids nervous breakdown like once a week! Love your guts!
Post a Comment