June 1, 2009

1 Year


Saturday was our one year Anniversary. It is strange to think it has really been a year. It has been fun, but I must admit I am glad to get rid of the "newlyweds" title.

I took the opportunity to make Josh take a couple "normal" pictures. He seems to be incapable of just smiling and not being a goof ball........I think they turned out pretty cute for a spur of the moment thing. I want to try to get a picture of us every year so we can see how we age together. Anyway one down, eternity to go!


8 cool kid(s):

Ike and Bethany said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Time sure flies. I can't believe me and Ike will be celebrating our 5th anniversary this year. I love your idea of taking pictures every anniversary, I might be stealing that idea, hope you don't mind.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

AAah what a cute couple! I'm glad you can get rid of the newly wed title too! I like your pictures... I think you did good. Happy Anniversary!

cheyney webb said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary. You had a wonderful wedding and I am so glad I got to be there.

Emily said...

happy anniversary.....SO CUTE!!!

THE Bjarnson's said...

Happy ONE Year.. I love your pictures. They are super cute!

Aaron/Kami said...

I love the first picture of you two!!! So cute!

It all began here said...

What a cute idea~ Congrats.... heres to many more~

*Ashley* said...

Congrats! It sure flies by doesn't it? I really love that picture idea. They turned out great!I went private with my blog, but you if you'd like to send me your email address so I can send you a link to still view I'd be more than happy to. ashleyrose86@gmail.com