Really?
I cannot believe that Reagan is really 8 months old.....time sure flies when you are sleep deprived! Yes, she is STILL being a naughty little stink at night, but she is so much fun otherwise. So because I pretty much suck at updating this thing I am going to post some pictures from Christmas and then get you up to date on the happenings in a day in the life of Reagan roo.
Reagan didn't have any clue what was going on, but she sure loved all of the attention she got while we opened presents.
Christmas is sooo much more fun when you have kids.
The wrapping paper and boxes were her favorite part, of course. I think next year we are going to buy her a big ol' empty box and call it good.
A day in the life of a little stink.
Reagan usually wakes up between 8 and 8:30. I love that she lets me sleep in a little, I usually need it!
She loves bath time and gets a little grumpy when it is time to get out.
Then, she likes to hang out with mom and eat as many cheerios as possible(even without any teeth). At noonish she gets yogurt, which she LOVES (as you can tell from the picture above).
After lunch, Reagan takes a nap...but before you know it she is back up and more than willing to help me out around the house by "rearranging" whatever she can get her little hands on. She still isn't crawling, which is a good thing for now, because she "helps" out plenty without being super mobile.
She will usually take a tiny nap in the mid-afternoon and then she is up for the rest of the day. One of her favorite past times lately is unfolding the laundry that I have just folded....thus the basket, away from the clothes.
Reagan loves it when daddy comes home because he makes he laugh like none other. She has become quite the daddy's girl as of late.
Reagan loves dinner time and is a really good eater. So far the only thing that she will not eat is peas(I don't blame her.) She is usually in bed by 8. She likes to try to pull shenanigans like putting both legs in one side of her jammies to avoid bed time, but after a little milk and a book she can't resist her special blanket and sleepy time.
We love our little girl!





4 cool kid(s):
I just love that little face! Oh she is darling. :) Glad to see things are going well.
Oh she is just so cute. And I have to agree - Christmas is way more fun with kids - they just LOVE it! :) And I love that she unfolds your laundry - I thought I was the only one with that problem!
She's getting too big, too fast!! I can't believe she's 8 months old either! Crazy! I was just thinking the other day that pretty soon we're going to be celebrating her first birthday! Wowsers!!! Love all the pictures. She's an adorable munchkin!
Fastest 8 months EVER!! Reagan is super cute, I love her big smile. :)
Post a Comment