We can't believe how fast Reagan is growing. She is already 5 months old! She is really fun and full of personality. We are loving this stage (except for the whole, I need to see my mom every second or I will have a complete melt down thing).
Reagan is starting to sit on her own.........
kind of.
Reagan loves to wiggle...sometimes she will try to dive right out of our arms, which is always a good time. So we got her this jumperoo. Here she is the morning after we got it because she only got to play for about 3 mins before she had to go to bed the day you bought it. She loves it! She spazzes out every time we put her in it.
I suck at updating in a timely manner! Josh's brother Jake married Lacy on September 24th. It was so nice. Everything about it just screamed Jake and Lacy! We loved it. Congrats again you guys!
Here Lacy is getting attacked by all the groom's men. They don't like her very much, can ya tell? =)
This has to be one of my all time favorite pictures. Reagan and Josh's first daddy, daughter dance at the wedding. We love being a family!



4 cool kid(s):
Reagan looks so grown up in that picture where she is sitting up! Ah she is so adorable!
What a precious photo of Reagan and Josh. He's such a good dad. You're both excellent parents. . . she's one lucky little girl! I can't believe how big she's getting! Crazy!!!
Cute pictures! Reagan is getting so big! She screams whenever she can't see you? April still does that - it makes me crazy! What a sweet moment for Josh and Reagan - love it!
Thanks for posting these pics, she is so adorable. I love the Daddy-daughter dance.
Post a Comment