What have we been up to??? Well I will tell you, but I will not go into very much detail, because I am not feeling the love for blogging as of late. So here it goes.....
Josh bought a truck for a slammin good deal from my bro Andy, and after a little TLC it is still ghetto, but it runs really well. It was a fun little project for Josh and he is quite proud of it. Sometimes he wants to drive it around for no good reason, even though we have 2 perfectly good cars with AC. Boys.
We had our 2 year Anniversary. Yay us. Josh bought a ridiculous amount of personalized M&Ms. Isn't he cute? We celebrated by having a "super date" which included him following me around while I shopped. =) Ah, love.
We moved. We are living with my parentals in their new house. It took a long time to move both of us. It sucked. Its over! Now we can save lots so that we can pay off huge student loans in a few years! This room is hideous, I know. But I tried to help it.It really is amazing what new carpet that doesn't smell like fecal matter and some fresh paint can do for a room, isn't it?
Well, that is enough of that for now, hopefully I will update again before October. =)
3 years ago



3 cool kid(s):
Love the update!! I heard your parents new home is pretty nice!! Yay for saving!
wait a second. Your parents moved? Where did they/you move to???
We are still in the hood. Good old West Valley. We are just over by stinky Hunter now.
Post a Comment