So this post is just a little update on some random things.
1) I finally found the courage to cut my hair.

Before

After
2) For labor day some of the fam went on an "easy" hike to Lake Mary.

We were lucky to survive it!
3) For my birthday I wanted to go see the new baby elepahnt at the Zoo.

She is offically the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Thats all!



9 cool kid(s):
What a sassy do! I love it. Happy belated birthday.
I love your hair!!! And I'm jealous that you got to go see the baby elephant :( I want to go too.
I love your Hair! Its so stinkin cute
I still can't get over how cute your hair is! :) You hot mama.
Love the hair! And I can't wait to see the baby elephant! Did you see the baby giraffe? Super cute too!
Ohh, I love your hair! It is really cute! I wanted to tell you I have read the book "The Art of Racing in the Rain" it was sweet. Sad and sweet all at the same time. The dog is wonderful and I appreciated the way the author wrote the part where the dog was dying. It wasn't sad, it was him ready to feel young again and run in the fields of his "puppy days". Thank you for thinking of me when you heard about it. If you are interested in reading it, I would reccomend it. I can even mail it to you! Let me know! Dean Koontz also has a new book out about his dog "trixie" it is a memoir called " A Big Little Life" I think. Cute book too, a little different, but if you love dogs, it is a good one too!
Thanks for being so sweet regarding Bailey, I appreciate people that understand that canine and human bond. It is not an easy thing to get over for sure! I miss that girl! But thank you for your kindness. Sorry this is so long! I tend to ramble!!
I love your hair! If I had the guarantee mine would look like that I would do it in a second!
Heather, Your hair is super cute. love it!
Great hair! Very perfect! Miss your stinkin' guts.
Post a Comment