November 16, 2008

The Holidays



Ahhh the Holidays! I LOVE this time of year. I am so very excited for all the good times coming our way. I think this year might be even better than usual because a) I will have just gotten done with the semester from "heck" (math sucks). b) I get to have fun decorating my first official Christmas tree, and c) Josh still has to love me if I gain 5 lbs from holiday over eating. I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving!

2 cool kid(s):

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

You're so cute Heather. I love you. So guess what??? We might end up moving to SLC and really soon! I don't really want to but the job Karl wants is available in West Jordan and he just had an interview saturday. SO we'll have to see what happens but if we do move back you will have to come play!

Anonymous said...

Hello?? :)