I have been slacking on this whole blogging business as of late, so here is an update.
Josh and I moved into our little apartment (finally). Here is a picture of the front room on moving day. Messy!
Here is our bed! Woo Hoo. We actually have a permanent (at least for the next six months) place to sleep. Sad that this is actually exciting to me, I know.
We have been camping a couple of times this summer. It seems like getting a cute picture of us camping is near impossible, so this is the best we have.





Here are some pictures of my cute nieces and nephews on the Wayman camping trip. Oh, and my dog.

Josh and I have been going to lots of Salt Lake Bees baseball games this summer. I finally remembered to bring the camera to one.....
We've had lots of fun this summer. Too bad it has to end! Josh and I both start school again at SLCC today!
3 years ago



5 cool kid(s):
Lovely Girl! Thanks for reading my blog and giving my your addy! I am going to quite sincerely state that I think you are the most Gorgeous bride I have EVER seen (don't tell my mother I said that). You're beautiful. How are classes going?
I am so glad to see that you are alive!!! So you guys finally got an apartment eh? Where is it? We really need to come visit sometime, I want to play.
I'm glad you finally updated!!! Cute apartment... but I know of another one that is cuter! :)
It is about time you updated! We need to come check out the new digs. Looks like you have had tons of fun and that one baby in the broncos hat sure is darling.....
Love ya,
EM
Hey, congrats on getting your new place. Now you can be "real" newleyweds and get some good use out of that bridal gift I gave you! lol
Post a Comment