So here is a wedding pic. The day was awesome and the weather was amazing. There will be much more to come when life settles down a little. Woo Hoo! Its' over!
Yeah Heather!!! I am so proud of you for making a blog. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day, thank you for letting us be a part of it. We love you and need to play soon.
You guys are so cute. I'm glad it's over, too! But it seems crazy you're actually married, we've been waiting for it so long. You were a beautiful bride! Love you guys!
He is Josh.
She is Heather.
They decided now was the time to have a baby, while trying to establish a life and go to school....this is the blog about it all.
3 cool kid(s):
Yeah Heather!!! I am so proud of you for making a blog. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day, thank you for letting us be a part of it. We love you and need to play soon.
You guys are so cute. I'm glad it's over, too! But it seems crazy you're actually married, we've been waiting for it so long. You were a beautiful bride! Love you guys!
Congratulations you guys! Love the blog, hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment